WordCamp Asheville is now accepting applications for speakers for this summer’s conference! It’s a great opportunity to help the local Asheville WordPress community by sharing your knowledge and love of WordPress.
This year’s theme is CONNECTION! It’s not required to have the theme as part of your presentation, but we’d love to challenge you to include it.
We’re looking for speakers willing to engage their audience about a topic related to WordPress. It’s up to you to decide what to share, but we’re looking for talks that will fall within our four tracks:
- Talks will be allotted 45 minutes, plus time for Q&A. You can adjust the talk time if you incorporate Q&A during the presentation.
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Asheville 2015 and get to attend a speaker dinner, but since we’re a nonprofit we can not reimburse travel, lodging, or other expenses.
- As a disclaimer, all sessions will be video taped. You will need to sign and return the A/V form prior to speaking.
- We encourage multiple submissions from the same speaker. If you have more than one idea, go ahead and submit multiple topics and we’ll get back to you with which one we think will fit best with the final schedule. You’ll need to submit a form for each presentation idea. (If you submit multiple topics, but have a preferred one, just make a note for us when you submit the form.)
- You will be contacted as soon as the committee has made a decision about the presentations.
[Submissions are now Closed]
Applications are being accepted May 16 – May 31 so don’t delay, get your submission in today!
Be a good friend, and send this to someone you think might make a great WordCamp speaker.